Led by Yan Beynon, the New Business Models & Digital Solutions BU goal is to build the world's leading digital ecosystems for diabetes management that enable the connection of the various stakeholders, including physicians, clinics, nurses, payers and patients.
The BU will be shaping the digitalization of Diabetes Care unit, offering to specific customer segments solutions and products to better manage diabetes.
• To work closely with the business management team and identify the strategic countries to both pilot as well as launch the new digital health solutions or service concepts based on potential access opportunities.
• To provide a full strategic market access plan for all new digital health solution or service.
• To lead pricing strategies, by region, for each digital health solution or service.
• To identify global roll out strategy according to market access including what steps need to be taken in improve access per new digital health solution or service.
• Identify and prioritize which countries to launch each new digital health services and solutions in.
• Develop strategic pricing strategies for each digital health solution or service.
• Drive the identification of next steps, with the targeted countries, to increase market access
• Guide, train, and help identify the best channels to sell through
• Set up the country for market access success with each new digital health solution or service