Prof. Dr Beatrice Weder di Mauro
Nationality: Swiss and Italian
Year of Birth: August 3, 1965
Education and Awards
- University of Basel, Department of Economics
Lizentiat 1989, Ph.D., 1993, Habilitation 1999
- 1994 - 1996:
Economist, International Monetary Fund, Washington D.C.
- 1996 - 1997:
Economist, The World Bank, Washington D.C
- 1997 - 1998:
Research Fellow, United Nations University, Tokyo
- 1998 - 2001:
Assistant Professor of Economics, University of Basel, Basel
- 2004 - 2012:
Member of German Council of Economic Experts, Wiesbaden
- since 2001:
Professor of Economics, University of Mainz, Mainz
- National Bureau of Economic Research, Cambridge MA.
- Federal Reserve Board of New York, New York
- International Monetary Fund, Washington DC.
- Harvard University, Cambridge MA.
Other Board Memberships
- Member of the board, ThyssenKrupp AG,
- Member of the board, Deutsche Investitions- und Entwicklungsgesellschaft
- Member of the board of Directors of UBS AG
- Member of the board, Robert Bosch GmbH
- Member of the european advisory group, International Monetary Fund
- Member of the advisory group, Fraport
- Member of the advisory group, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
- Chair of the Global Agenda Council on Fiscal Crisis, World Economic Forum